Open Source Geo Information System With Developers From All Over The World
QGIS is a cross-platform desktop application for viewing, editing, and analyzing geospatial data from a variety of vector, raster, and database formats.
- Viewing of vector and raster data from different formats, including PostGIS, Esri Shapefiles, OGC services, and more
- Interactive exploration of spatial data, including on-the-fly re-projection
- Create, edit, and export spatial data
- Perform spatial analysis, including map algebra, terrain
analysis, network analysis, and more
- Publish maps to the internet using OpenGeo Suite
- Adapt QGIS to your needs with the extensive plugin library
Configure OpenGeo Suite from the desktop.
Our plugin provides a powerful interface for desktop GIS analysts wanting to configure OpenGeo Suite from the desktop. The plugin provides greater integration between QGIS and components such as PostGIS and GeoServer, facilitating the management and analysis of spatial data, deployment of web services, and development of web applications using OpenGeo Suite. This meets the needs of experienced GIS analysts and the growing number of developers for whom GIS is one part of a larger Spatial IT challenge.
Open Source, Open Standards
- Download QGIS
- Configure OpenGeo Suite with QGIS & GeoExplorer
- Automated Workflows with QGIS
- QGIS Documentation
- QGIS Community Site
- QGIS Issue Tracker
- QGIS on GitHub
- QGIS Chat Room
Build Web Apps with QGIS.