A GIS server for publishing geospatial data as web services, Boundless Server features a flexible architecture that enables organizations to reliably publish a range of data and workflows to web apps, desktop clients or mobile devices. Built on leading open source geospatial software, Server lets you access and edit location data through a number of OGC services and open formats. Available in two editions – Standard for on-premise hosting and Enterprise for cloud-optimized hosting – Server is the top choice for enterprises that host web mapping applications.
Demanding production environments call for a solution with flexibility, agility, reliability, and scalability. With Boundless Server, you get that and so much more:
- Scale at a lower cost without vendor lock-in
- Avoid costly in-house maintenance, with expert 24×7 support
- Components run individually, together, or interoperate with proprietary software
- Customizable to meet your running environment
- Connect to existing databases
- Publish services in OGC or GeoServices REST formats
A powerful, highly scalable GIS server solution for large-scale enterprises. As more enterprises realize the value of adding maps to their web applications, the demand for location data means new requirements for scale, availability, and responsiveness. Your organization can meet these needs with Boundless Server Enterprise, an entirely new class of GIS server solution that takes full advantage of the cloud’s ability to quickly scale up and out.
Boundless Server Enterprise is the first cloud-native geospatial server designed to maximize the value of your geospatial data in elastic cloud environments. Built on leading geospatial software with a flexible architecture that allows organizations to easily manage location data, Boundless Server Enterprise enables server GIS deployments that scale efficiently, quickly, and economically – allowing you to outperform the competition at a lower total cost of ownership.
For the first time, enterprises can choose a cost-effective, high performing, and massively scalable way to serve maps to their applications running in the cloud. Boundless Server Enterprise provides:
- A cloud-native deployment of Boundless Server, built on the proven open-source GeoServer project
- All the advantages of cloud architecture, underscored by Boundless’ proven expertise in the geospatial community
- Increased performance and availability through elastic scalability – support millions of map layers and requests, at explosive speed, on demand
- Ease of use with self-contained installation, simplicity of configuration and operation, and performance monitoring
- Access to premium technical support, full documentation, implementation assistance, upgrades, software patches, and bug fixes
Request a demo to learn more about supporting your web mapping applications with the scalability, availability, and performance of Boundless Server Enterprise.