What is OpenGeo Suite?
Built on leading open source software – including PostGIS, GeoServer, OpenLayers, and QGIS – OpenGeo Suite powers web, mobile, and desktop applications across enterprises large and small.
The Architecture of Spatial IT
- Manage and store data reliably with PostGIS
- Publish maps and data from a variety of formats and sources with GeoServer and GeoWebCache
- Build flexible user interfaces and custom workflows in the browser with OpenLayers
- Analyze and publish geospatial data on the desktop with QGIS
- Monitor the performance and value of deployments with Mapmeter
- Access and edit data using open standards from top to bottom — including OGC standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, and others.
Interoperate with Esri, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle
OpenGeo Suite complements and improves your existing implementations. Any component can be replaced with other products and vice versa.
→ Learn more about how OpenGeo Suite interoperates with other enterprise geospatial solutions.
OpenGeo Suite Pricing
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and others.
• Java: 1.5 and up
• Application Servers: Tomcat and others.
• Web Feature Service (WFS) 1.0, 1.1, 2.0
• Web Map Service (WMS) 1.1.1, 1.3
• Web Coverage Service (WCS) 1.1.0
• Web Processing Service (WPS) 1.0.0
• Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) 1.0.0, 1.1.0
• Geography Markup Language (GML) 2.1.2, 3.0, 3.1.1, 3.2.1
• Keyhole Markup Language (KML) 2.2.0
• SQL Simple Features 1.0
• Filter Encoding 1.1
Supported Database, Vector, and Image Formats
• Oracle Spatial
• PostgreSQL / PostGIS
• Esri ArcSDE
• IBM DB2
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Esri Shapefile
• MapInfo MIF/MID
• TIFF, GeoTIFF, BigTIFF
• ECW, JPEG2000, MrSID, GTOPO30
• and others.
• Support for KML, GML, Shapefile, GeoRSS, GeoJSON,
CSV, Excel, PDF, SVG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and others.