OpenGeo Suite is a complete geospatial platform for managing data and building maps and applications across web browsers, desktops, and mobile devices. Built on leading open source geospatial software, OpenGeo Suite has a robust and flexible architecture that enables organizations to reliably manage and publish geospatial data.
- Manage and store data reliably with PostGIS
- Publish maps and data from a variety of formats and sources with GeoServer
- Build flexible user interfaces and custom workflows in the browser with OpenLayers
- Analyze and publish geospatial data on the desktop with QGIS
- Access and edit data using open standards from top to bottom,
- including OGC standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, and others.
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and others.
• Java: 1.5 and up
• Application Servers: Tomcat and others.
• Web Feature Service (WFS) 1.0, 1.1, 2.0
• Web Map Service (WMS) 1.1.1, 1.3
• Web Coverage Service (WCS) 1.1.0
• Web Processing Service (WPS) 1.0.0
• Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) 1.0.0, 1.1.0
• Geography Markup Language (GML) 2.1.2, 3.0, 3.1.1, 3.2.1
• Keyhole Markup Language (KML) 2.2.0
• SQL Simple Features 1.0
• Filter Encoding 1.1
Supported Database, Vector, and Image Formats
• Oracle Spatial
• PostgreSQL / PostGIS
• Esri ArcSDE
• IBM DB2
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Esri Shapefile
• MapInfo MIF/MID
• TIFF, GeoTIFF, BigTIFF
• ECW, JPEG2000, MrSID, GTOPO30
• and others.
• Support for KML, GML, Shapefile, GeoRSS, GeoJSON,
CSV, Excel, PDF, SVG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and others.
Interoperate with Esri, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle
Interoperate using flexible components that are tested to run individually, together, or with proprietary software. Since any component can be replaced with other products, OpenGeo Suite complements and improves your existing implementations.
→ Learn more about how OpenGeo Suite interoperates with other enterprise geospatial solutions.