A High-performance, Feature-rich Library For Your Mapping Needs.
- Overlay multiple standards-compliant map layers into a single application
- Displays tiles and features from a variety of
sources, including OGC tile standards, Google Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap, ArcGIS Server, and more
- Vector feature support for OGC WFS, KML, GeoJSON, GML, and more
- Web-based editing, including feature snapping and splitting, via OGC WFS-Transactional
- Support for many cartographic projections and client-side map reprojection
Open Source, Open Standards
OpenLayers is open source software, released under a BSD-style license, that implements many Open Geospatial Consortium standards including Web Map Service (WMS), Web Map Tiling Service (WMTS), Web Map Service-Caching (WMS-C), Tiled Map Service (TMS), Web Feature Service (WFS), WFS-Transactional (WFS-T), and many more.