The Best For Open Source Software That Solves Enterprise Geospatial Challenges.
OpenGeo Suite is a complete geospatial platform for managing data and building maps and applications across web browsers, desktops, and mobile devices. Built on leading open source geospatial software, OpenGeo Suite has a robust and flexible architecture that enables organizations to reliably manage and publish geospatial data.
- Manage and store data reliably with PostGIS
- Publish maps and data from a variety of formats and sources with GeoServer
- Build flexible user interfaces and custom workflows in the browser with OpenLayers
- Analyze and publish geospatial data on the desktop with QGIS
- Access and edit data using open standards from top to bottom,
- including OGC standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, and others.
Interoperate with Esri, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle
Interoperate using flexible components that are tested to run individually, together, or with proprietary software. Since any component can be replaced with other products, OpenGeo Suite complements and improves your existing implementations.