Those of you who’ve seen Paul Ramsey’s Spatial IT and the Spatial Web presentation know that we see a great future for software developers and IT professionals with an interest in geospatial. Below are several job openings we’ve seen in the past month.
- Recruitment & Operations Associate, Boundless
- Software Build & Quality Engineer, Boundless
- Web Designer, Boundless
- Data Scientist, CCRi
- Systems Architect, Dewberry
- Geospatial Application Engineer, Leidos
- Mid-Level Software Engineer, LMN Solutions
- OpenLayers/Python Software Developer, Lutra Consulting
- Web Application and Database Developer, Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
- Software Developer, SpatialDev
- System Architect (Geospatial Cloud), Trimble
- Senior Software Engineer, Tufts University
- Spatial Web Application Programmer, Universal Technologies
- GIS Developer / Network Architect, USAID GeoCenter
There are plenty of opportunities for spatial IT professionals but if we missed any relevant positions please share them in the comments or contact us and we’ll be sure to include them in future job board posts.